Fundamentals of Grant Writing Workshop- Dallas, TX
This FREE two-day training will help you to:
- Understand and identify the basic structure and key elements of a grant proposal
- Develop a plan for conceptualizing, writing, reviewing, and evaluating your grant application
- Learn how to develop and write SMART goals and objectives
- Develop an appropriate budget narrative and justification
- Discuss strategies for effective grant writing process
Who can attend: Staff from Community-based organizations interested in applying for funding for HIV prevention activities. Agency staff participants should be limited to two staff from each agency.
Due to limited space, registration is required for this event.
Please note- upon registering for this event you will receive an email regarding the receipt of your registration. You will recieve a second email once your registration has been confirmed.