This full-day program will review Immigration categories including the Qualified and Permanently Residing Under Color of Law (PRUCOL) immigration status. The session will also assist workers in determining the documentation that supports each immigration status. Emergency Medicaid coverage will also be addressed.
As a result of the training, participants will be able to:
- Interpret immigrant eligibility guidelines for government funded health insurance programs
- Identify the different immigration statuses
- Recognize immigrants concerns
- Review acceptable forms of documentation
- Understand WMS coding for each immigrant category