This seven-day (Week 1: June 4th - June 7th; Week 2: June 19th - June 21st) training session provides participants with an introduction to New York State’s Medicaid program, with a focus on the eligibility for individuals who need community-based medical care.
As a result of the training, participants will be able to:
- Identify the various public health insurance programs available to New York State residents.
- Separate applying household members into distinct categories
- Recognize the different levels of eligibility within the Community Medicaid program.
- Interpret and apply community Medicaid eligibility policy and budgeting methodology.
- Summarize applicant's eligibility decisions based on information submitted and budgeting results.
If you would like to request hotel accommodations, please click here to complete the form.