This is a four-day training, focusing on determination of eligibility for institutionalized individuals and individuals receiving services from MLTC. Participants will review 5 case studies comprised of applications, Supplement A as well as all supporting documents. This is an advanced class; participants are required to have a minimum of twelve months experience actively working on chronic care cases.
As a result of the training, participants will be able to:
- Review MAGI as it relates to nursing home applicants
- Evaluate types and values of resources and income
- Identify transfers and the effect on applications/recipient
- Complete budgeting processes for single institutional and spousal A/R's
- Determining coding for principal provider and eMedNY
If you would like to request hotel accommodations, please click here to complete the form.