Registration for this event has moved to a new registration system. Please click here for the new registration page.
This is a four-day training session focusing on determining eligibility for institutionalized individuals and individuals who receive services from home and community-based programs.
As a result of the training, participants will be able to:
- Explain the handling of different sources of income
- Describe the processes related to excess resources and Medicaid eligibility
- Define key issues related to spouses
- Explain the procedures related to transfers of assets
- Explain the handling of different types of resources