This half-day program "Go-To-Meeting" reviews the Medicaid benefit package available for different levels of resource documentation. A discussion of appropriate application and the Welfare Management System (WMS) coding required for each benefit package will also be included.
As a result of the training, participants will be able to:
- Indicate which applicant/recipients are subject to a Resource Test.
- Distinguish the difference between the three different resource verification options; attestation, documentation of current resources, and full resource review.
- Understand the various Medicaid Coverage Choices for SSI-R applicant/recipients.
- Explain how to authorize Medicaid Coverage in WMS based on the coverage choice and type of resource verification received
- Demonstrate the appropriate process for an SSI-R recipient who has a change in need.